The Audit Committee is a committee formed by and responsible to the Board of Commissioners, whose members are appointed and dismissed by the Board of Commissioners to help carry out the duties and functions of the Board of Commissioners in conducting examinations or research deemed necessary for the implementation of the functions of the Board of Directors in managing the company. The Audit Committee is chaired by one of the Independent Commissioners and consists of independent parties who have expertise in accounting and finance.
Composition of the Audit Committee
The membership, composition and independence of the Audit Committee members have fulfilled OJK regulations, namely POJK 55/2015 and the Audit Committee Charter. The Board of Commissioners has appointed members of the Audit Committee for the term of office commencing on June 6, 2023 until the closing of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year 2025 which will be held in 2026. The composition of the Company's Audit Committee currently consists of 1 (one) Chairman who is an Independent Commissioner, and 2 (two) members who are not members of the Board of Commissioners, are Independent Parties with competence and qualifications in the financial sector.
In the Decree of the Board of Commissioners (SK Dekom) No. SK-002/FM/VI/2023 dated June 6, 2023 the composition of the Company's Audit Committee is as follows:
|Independent Member||Ricky H. Gunardi|
|Independent Member||Lewi S. Kosasih|
Disclosure of Independence
All members of the Audit Committee who come from independent parties, do not own shares of the Company, do not have a business relationship with the Company, and do not have family relationships with major shareholders, the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors and have experience and knowledge in accordance with those stipulated in OJK regulations.
Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities of the Audit Committee
- Review financial information that will be issued by the Company, including financial statements, projections, and other financial information.
- Review the Company's compliance with laws and regulations related to the Company's activities.
- Provide an independent opinion in the event of a difference of opinion between management and accountants on the services they provide
- Provide recommendations to the Board of Commissioners regarding the appointment of accountants based on independence, the scope of the assignment, and service fees
- Review the implementation of audits by internal auditors and oversee the implementation of follow-up by the Board of Directors on the findings of internal auditors
- Review the implementation of risk management activities by the Board of Directors as long as a risk monitoring committee has not been established under the Board of Commissioners.
- Review complaints relating to the Company's accounting and financial reporting process.
- Review and provide advice to the Board of Commissioners regarding potential conflicts of interest of the Company.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Company's documents, data and information